Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a special Parents’ Night Out in Mueller!
Friday, February 16 from 5:30–10 pm
Ages 4+ (child must be potty-trained)
Member: $40 for the first child/$20 for each additional sibling
Non-Member: $45 for the first child/$25 for each additional sibling
Planning something special for Valentine’s Day? Our next Parents’ Night Out is Friday, February 16! During Parents’ Night Out, kids ages 4 and up will have the museum to themselves and live it up with pizza, hands-on STEAM activities, exhibit exploration and more. This fun-filled Friday night kicks off at 5:30 pm and wraps up at 10 pm, giving you plenty of time to have a blast, too.
Looking for ideas for your special night out? Check out these Parents’ Night Out benefits offered by our Mueller community partners for the evening!
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema – Receive FREE snacks (popcorn or two cookies) at any location! For more information, see the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Movie Ticket Information in the FAQ section below.
- BD Riley’s – Receive 10% off your meal.
- Contigo – Receive 10% off your meal. To make a reservation, call (512) 614-2260 or visit opentable.com.
- Halcyon Mueller – Free s’mores with purchase of 2 beverages.
- L’Oca d’Oro – Receive 10% off your meal. To make a reservation, call (737) 212–1876 or visit opentable.com.
- Stella Public House Mueller – Free dessert with pizza purchase.