Donate to Thinkery
Make a tax-deductible gift and help us continue to serve our community!
It’s our mission to create innovative learning experiences that equip and inspire the next generation of creative problem solvers. We can’t do it without you.
Families throughout Central Texas know and love Thinkery. We’re a STEAM engine to power kids’ imagination, creativity, and lifelong love of learning.
What you may not know is how much more there is to our mission—and what we contribute to the larger community.
Thinkery is more than a children’s museum and STEAM learning center.
- Thinkery is a 501(c)(3), private nonprofit organization
- Thinkery works to deliver better access and new opportunities for children and families throughout Austin, regardless of means.
- Thinkery is a professional development and networking resource for local educators and childcare providers.
- Thinkery provides special programs dedicated to early learners and resources for new parents. We help researchers study how parents and play can guide children to learn in new ways.
- Thinkery is a vital part of — and a trusted hub for — the entire Austin community. We partner with hundreds of local nonprofits and community organizations each year on a variety of initiatives and events.
If the time is right for you and your family, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Thinkery today.
Your gift – of any amount – will help provide Thinkery admission for families through Museums for All, need-based financial assistance for students in our Little Thinkers Preschool, and resources for parents and caregivers of students learning remotely.
Plan your next trip to Thinkery
Learn more about the new Thinkery experience and review Thinkery’s health and safety information.