Donate to Thinkery
Help us create innovative STEAM learning opportunities for children and educators across Central Texas.
It’s our mission to create innovative learning experiences that equip and inspire the next generation of creative problem solvers. We can’t do it without you.
Families throughout Central Texas know and love Thinkery. We’re a STEAM engine to power kids’ imagination, creativity, and lifelong love of learning.
What you may not know is how much more there is to our mission—and what we contribute to the larger community.
Thinkery is more than a children’s museum and STEAM learning center.
- Thinkery is a 501(c)(3), private nonprofit organization; last year we served more than 460,000 children and their grown-ups.
- Thinkery works to deliver better access and new opportunities for children and families throughout Austin, regardless of means.
- Thinkery is a professional development and networking resource for local educators and childcare providers.
- Thinkery provides special programs dedicated to early learners and resources for new parents. We help researchers study how parents and play can guide children to learn in new ways.
- Thinkery is a vital part of — and a trusted hub for — the entire Austin community. We partner with hundreds of local nonprofits and community organizations each year on a variety of initiatives and events.
Your gift – of any amount – will help provide Thinkery admission for families through Museums for All and free weekly Community Nights, scholarships for Thinkery campers in need, and discounts on Field Trips for Title I schools.
Plan your next trip to Thinkery
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!