Community Night Spotlight
A virtual event streaming on Facebook to celebrate the diversity of our community!
Thinkery shines a light on a unique aspect of our community!
Thinkery strives to be an inclusive, friendly, inspiring space to learn for the entire community, regardless of financial status, mental/physical abilities, ethnicity, nationality, race, sexual orientation, gender expression/identity, or family status.
This monthly event series presents performances and educational activities, facilitated by Thinkery staff and community presenters, that celebrate a different aspect of the rich diversity that makes Austin such a fantastic place to live, play and learn.
Virtual Community Night Spotlight: Disabilities Awareness!
Thank you for joining us for our Virtual Community Night Spotlight: Disabilities Awareness! During this special virtual event, local organizations dedicated to expanding awareness and serving the needs of people with disabilities will share their expertise, resources, and stories!
- Hurley Piano – Piano Performances
- Art Spark Texas – Storytime & Creative Movement Activity
- Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired – Cane & Braille Information
- Joshua’s Stage – Character Person Creations
- Variety, the children’s charity of Texas – Hidden Pictures & Plastic Cup Flower Craft
- Morgan’s Wonderland – Water Exploration
Prior Community Spotlight Event Videos:
This project is supported in part by the Cultural Arts Division of the City of Austin Economic Development Department
Plan your next trip to Thinkery
Learn more about our new “Path To Play” experience and review Thinkery’s health and safety information.