Admission and program fees only cover about 60% of the Museum’s annual operating budget each year, so we depend on the support of individuals, foundations and corporations to fill this gap.
Become a Thinkery Business Member for $1,000 or more annually, and receive special recognition among Thinkery’s business donors, along with marketing opportunities and perks for employees. Businesses may also support the museum’s signature fundraising event, Imaginarium, by sponsoring a table for $2,500 or more and enjoy a night at one of Austin’s best-loved galas among Thinkery’s most generous supporters.
Business memberships and event sponsorships are usually directed to the area of greatest need at Thinkery, but you can also designate your gift to a Thinkery program that you care about most by just including a note on your gift form.
If you are interested in a Strategic Partnership or Sponsorship that will help your business meet specific community engagement and marketing goals, our development staff will work with you to find the right opportunity. The generosity of the business community helps us produce exhibits and innovative educational programming, including outreach programs that serve children and families with economic need.
Your custom-prepared Partnership package may include benefits such as:
- Inclusion in advertising and marketing materials or customized promotions
- On-site signage, banners and inclusion in collateral materials
- Free general admission for employees to Thinkery
- Opportunity to host private receptions and hospitality events at the museum
- Website and social media recognition
- Group volunteer opportunities for employees
- Additional privileges to be determined with the business
Please contact Adrienne Longenecker at (512) 469-6212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Thinkery Business Memberships or becoming a Strategic Partner or Sponsor.