Thinkery Material Donations
We accept donations every day
Thank you for supporting Thinkery with your donated materials! We use these items in our makerspace and for visitors to design and create with across various programs.
Items we love and use often:
- Egg cartons
- Plastic bottle caps
- Yogurt cups (rinsed please)
- Small plastic containers and lids (rinsed please)
- Paper tubes
- Small boxes (shoe, cereal, tissue)
- Small or medium-sized bottles (rinsed please)
- General art supplies: (craft sticks, scrapbook paper, pipe cleaners)
Thinkery looks for particular items on a seasonal basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding specific seasonal items.
Items we CANNOT accept
- Prescription pill bottles or bottles that contained medication
Where and when can I drop off my donations?
The donation bin is located on the east side of the museum in the alleyway between Thinkery and AMLI at Mueller.
Donation hours: We accept donations every day. The donation bin is out all hours, weather permitting.
If the donation bin is not out, please drop it off items at Admissions during our operating hours.
Plan your next trip at Thinkery.
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!