To learn more about our prices and program offerings, please contact Todd Moore, Public Programs Manager, at email@example.com.
- Thinkery provides engaging, hands-on table-top activities for kids and families that can be catered specifically to your event—from quick lessons in our science subject matter to activities sparking deeper engagement through tinkering and inquiry-based learning.
- Thinkery provides all materials and activity experts to provide fun, educational experiences for your event participants.
- Our hands-on STEAM activities spark curiosity in children of all ages (2–102).
- Each activity is housed at its own table provided by the event host.
- Along with Thinkery educators, we recommend you provide 1–2 volunteers to assist with monitoring tables.
- Reservations must be made six weeks in advance of the event.
Design a LEGO ® car to race down Thinkery’s mega race track. Recommended for ages 2+.
Children will clap, whack and stomp their way to the sky with an interactive exploration of rockets! Recommended for ages 2+.
Explore your inner electrical engineer. Connect the wires to light up light bulbs, make motors spin and more. Recommended for ages 4+.
Unleash your inner rock star and assemble a mini synthesizer. Recommended for ages 4+.
Design a rolling ball sculpture. Working in pairs or small groups, build a ball run with conduit, funnels, tracks, bumpers, dowels, and other materials on a pegboard wall. Recommended for ages 4+.
Build a robot that draws a crazy piece of art. Using a motor, battery and recyclable materials this motorized contraption moves in unusual ways and leaves a mark to trace its path. Recommended for ages 4+.
Makey Makey Rock Band
Heavy metal takes on a whole new meaning when you build a video game controller with actual rocks, then rock out on a virtual guitar! Recommended for ages 4+.
Programs are age- and grade-level specific, meeting Texas Education Agency guidelines and promoting critical thinking while fostering playful collaboration and exploration.
Each activity is housed at its own table (provided by the event host); cost breakdown for an event is:
|2 Hours||2 Hours||4 Hours||4 Hours|
|2 Activities||3 Activities||2 Activities||3 Activities|
Thinkery is committed to serving the community and bringing innovative, hands-on learning experiences to your location. In order to serve our community, there will be an additional fee for destinations further than 20 miles from Thinkery (1830 Simond Ave, 78723)
Dates are subject to availability. To learn more or register, please contact Todd Moore, Public Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.