Join our team of dynamic, engaging museum professionals!
Our staff and volunteers are essential in creating meaningful museum experiences, and we are committed to building an effective, diverse team that reflects our values and our community. Whether you’re working directly with visitors or behind-the-scenes, #WorkingAtThinkery is rewarding, collaborative and exciting.
At Thinkery, our mission is to equip and inspire the next generation of creative problem solvers. All staff are a vital part of the team and approach challenges with positivity.
- Serve as an ambassador of Thinkery, demonstrating our mission and values in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrate professionalism and accountability
- Take initiative to analyze and solve problems
- Treat others with courtesy and respect
- Maintain a high standard of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality
Thinkery is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Preschool Site Director (Full-Time)
Thinkery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Plan your next trip to Thinkery
Learn more about our new “Path To Play” experience and review Thinkery’s health and safety information.