Join our team of dynamic, engaging museum professionals!
Our staff and volunteers are essential in creating meaningful museum experiences, and we are committed to building an effective, diverse team that reflects our values and our community. Whether you’re working directly with visitors or behind-the-scenes, #WorkingAtThinkery is rewarding, collaborative, and exciting.
At Thinkery, our mission is to equip and inspire the next generation of creative problem solvers. All staff are a vital part of the team and approach challenges thoughtfully
- Serve as an ambassador of Thinkery, demonstrating our mission and values
- Demonstrate professionalism and accountability, while learning from failure
- Take initiative to analyze and solve problems
- Treat others with kindness and respect
- Maintain a high standard of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality
In addition, the health and safety of our staff are of utmost importance. Throughout the pandemic, we have taken proactive steps to meet or exceed CDC guidance for protecting our staff. We believe and follow the science that supports masking, vaccination, and social distancing.
- We actively promote and enforce masking for staff and guests over the age of 2.
- Thinkery staff are currently fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Staff are provided the opportunity for exemption from vaccination and have access to free weekly COVID testing for the remainder of 2021.
- We practice social distancing for staff and guests. We utilize home room pods to minimize potential exposure for our drop off programs including Little Thinker’s Preschool and Camps.
- We follow CDC guidance for exclusion from reporting to Thinkery for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms.
- We adjust capacity and programming in the museum based on COVID rates in our community.
Thinkery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.