Thinkery is looking for team members who are passionate about our mission to equip and inspire, want to be a part of a learning community and who are ready to share their talents, time and joy of learning.
Our staff and volunteers are the key ingredient in creating meaningful museum experiences and we are committed to building an effective, diverse team that reflects our values and our community. Whether working directly with visitors or “behind the scenes” the work done at Thinkery is rewarding, collaborative and exciting.
Full time positions
Part time positions
We are currently accepting Fall intern applications for the positions listed below. Applications are due on July 28, 2017.
Internship Application Process:
- Review the position descriptions (above) to determine which role(s) you are most interested in.
- Submit via email: (Please list the name of the internship as your email subject.
Example: School Programs Intern)
- Completed application form: Thinkery Intern Application Form
- Cover letter: Please save as “lastname_firstnameFall2017Letter”
- Resume: Please save as “lastname_firstnameFall2017Resume”
For questions about our internship program, please contact Dana Mahoney at 512.469.6211.
Thinkery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.