Give the gift of experience
Give a full year of learning and play!
Thinkery Membership makes a great gift. It’s easy to give, easy to activate, and fits any size family or group!
Memberships offer a full year of free general admission, as well as a variety of amazing benefits Members can enjoy whether they’re in the museum or at home.
Plus, your gift doesn’t just benefit the friend or family member who receives it! Your purchase helps Thinkery continue to provide innovative, STEAM-focused learning opportunities for children and families throughout Central Texas.
Best of all, our new, easy-to-use gifting platform is entirely digital, so you can deliver it the day of purchase! Your emailed receipt will have a customizable membership voucher that can be printed for your recipient whenever you’re ready to share it!
The benefits of Thinkery Membership
In addition to FREE general admission, Thinkery Members enjoy great benefits like:
- Discounted tickets for additional guests! $3 off up to six walk-up General Admission tickets per visit, for when you’re hosting a play date or have guests from out of town.
- 10% OFF on…pretty much everything! on…pretty much everything! Save on special programs like Thinkery Camps, Private Parties, and Baby Bloomers, as well as purchases at Toy Joy at Thinkery and other Toy Joy locations!
- Early access! Members get early access to online reservations for all General Admission sessions, Baby Bloomers, Camps, and more.
- Reciprocal benefits nationwide! ALL of our membership levels (including Thinkery Access) qualify for ASTC’s Passport Program and ACM’s reciprocal network, offering access to more than 400 venues across the country.
- Much more, including Member-exclusive events, our monthly Member newsletter, partnership discounts with local businesses, and FREE lockers on each visit.
Remember, when you’re selecting a gift amount, kids under 24 months are always FREE at Thinkery.
Gift Membership FAQ
Membership benefits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are to be used by the Member’s household and guests only.
As a nonprofit organization, Thinkery relies on membership and admission support to continue providing innovative exhibits, outstanding programs, and fun learning opportunities for Texas families. This policy is intended to prevent any misuse of membership, which results in loss of revenue.
Membership contributions are tax-deductible. Thinkery is a 501(c)(3) organization, EIN: 74-2288789