Enjoy FREE general admission and a host of benefits, with plans perfect for any size family!
Already a Member?
Update and manage your account and reserve tickets any time using the links below.
Manage Your Membership
- Access Your Member Profile
- Update Your Member Account
- Email Preferences
- Upcoming Events (View your existing reservations)
Contact the Membership Team
Become a Thinkery Member to explore, learn, play — and save!
Thinkery Members receive FREE general admission for a full year, as well as discounts on special programs, camps, and, invitations to special events, and more!
We’re making membership easier than ever, with the plans that perfectly fit any size household!
It starts with 2…
Our basic membership includes one caregiver and one child for just $90/year. That means by your third visit, your Membership has already paid for itself!
Then, add what you need…
Our basic membership includes one caregiver and one child for just Add additional household members to your membership for just $25 per person/year! Families come in all shapes and sizes, and our new plans fit families from as few as two to as many as eight.
Give the gift of Thinkery Membership and share the power of STEAM learning with your friends and family.
In addition to FREE general admission, Thinkery Members enjoy great benefits like:
- Discounted tickets for additional guests! $2 off up to six walk-up General Admission tickets per visit, for when you’re hosting a play date or have guests from out of town.
- 10% OFF on…pretty much everything! Save on special programs like Thinkery Camps, Private Parties, and Baby Bloomers, as well as all purchases in the Thinkery Store.
- Early access! Members get early access to online reservations for all General Admission sessions, Baby Bloomers, Camps, and more.
- Reciprocal benefits nationwide! ALL of our new membership levels qualify for ASTC’s Passport Program. Family of 4 (or more) memberships also qualify for ACM’s reciprocal network Membership, offering access to more than 400 venues across the country.
- Much more, including Member-exclusive events, our monthly Member newsletter, partnership discounts with local business, FREE lockers on each visit, and access to our Birthday Club email program.
Redeeming a voucher for a gift Membership? Click here for step-by-step instructions!
In addition to all the benefits for you and your household, becoming a Thinkery Member benefits kids and families throughout our community. Your membership helps support our Open Door Initiative, which provides free and discounted admission to Thinkery and our inspirational play-based learning programs. You’ll be helping to open the door to STEAM education for everyone!
We look forward to welcoming you to Thinkery soon and thank you for your support!
Membership benefits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and limited to the Member’s household/immediate family. As a nonprofit organization, Thinkery relies on membership and admission support to continue providing innovative exhibits, outstanding programs, and fun learning opportunities for Texas families. This policy is intended to prevent any misuse of membership, which results in loss of revenue.
Membership contributions are tax-deductible. Thinkery is a 501(c)(3) organization, EIN: 74-2288789