Open Door Initiative
Free and discounted admission to Thinkery and our inspirational play-based learning programs
Opportunity doesn’t always knock…
Thinkery’s mission is to lead the future of play-based STEAM learning experiences that inspire and equip all children to be confident, creative thinkers. Unfortunately, there are numerous cultural, economic, and societal factors that limit the opportunity for some children to access Thinkery.
We want every child to have a chance to explore STEAM concepts and develop a lifelong love of learning, regardless of means. That’s why we created the Open Door Initiative.
The Open Door Initiative provides free and discounted admission to Thinkery and our inspirational play-based learning programs.
Rather than waiting for opportunity to knock, the Open Door Initiative gives children and families the chance to engage with STEAM education as soon—and as often—as they’re ready. We do this through:
- Free or discounted museum visits through Museums for All
- Full and partial scholarships for Thinkery Camps, Little Thinkers Preschool, and other early learner programs
- Free weekly Community Night hours
- Discounted Field Trip pricing for Title I schools
- Thinkery Access Memberships (a flexible pricing model), and
- Community Organization Memberships
When you give to Thinkery, you are opening the door to STEAM-focused inquiry, exploration, and learning for ALL children.
As a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization, gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Special thanks to our sponsors for their generous support of Thinkery’s Open Door Initiative