For press inquiries regarding Thinkery’s exhibits, operations and events.
Thinkery In The News
- STEAM Summer Camp at Thinkery (Good Morning Austin/FOX 7)
- Stuck Inside With Kids? Here are 13 fun things to do to keep them busy during Austin’s freeze (Austin 360)
- Case Study: Supporting a community icon with the power of WordPress. (WP Engine)
- Thinkery children’s museum to stay closed while Austin remains in Stage 5 for coronavirus (Austin 360)
- Thinkery children’s museum offers gingerbread house kits instead of classes ((Austin American-Statesman)
- The 23 Best Gifts for 2-Year-Olds (New York Times)
- 18 Best Gifts for 3-Year-Olds 2020 (The Little List)
- Thinkery to reopen this weekend with new protocols (KVUE)
- Thinkery children’s museum will reopen in Austin with limited attendance (Austin 360)
- Favorite Austin all-ages attraction steams forward with reopening plans (CultureMap)
- Recognize Good reveals this year’s Ethics In Business Awards winners! (CBS Austin)
Press Releases & Media Alerts
- Press Release [5.5.21]: Thinkery announces new summer hours beginning Thursday, May 20
- Press Release [2.10.21]: Thinkery to reopen for limited-capacity General Admission beginning Friday, February 19
- Media Alert: [12.23.20] Thinkery’s “Path To Play” Will Close Through At Least January 6, 2021 as Austin Re-Enters Stage 5
- Press Release: [8.24.20] Thinkery announces phased reopening beginning Labor Day weekend
- Press Release: [7.14.20] Thinkery’s Food For Thought to feature local food celebs including Aaron Franklin, Kevin Fink, Tavel Bristol-Joseph and more
- Press Release: [6.18.20] Thinkery announces details, virtual Open House for Little Thinkers Preschool
- Press Release: [5.8.20] Thinkery Updates 2020 Summer Camp Offerings, Schedule
- Press Release: [4.27.20] Thinkery welcomes Andy Bell as new CEO
- Media Alert: [3.20.20] Thinkery extends museum closure to at least May 1, 2020
- Media Alert: [3.13.2020] – Thinkery announces temporary closure amid COVID-19 crisis
We’re pleased to assist members of the news media with questions or interview requests. Please call or email, and we’ll be sure to respond promptly!
Associate Director of Marketing & Communications
Pre-approved Assets For Media Use
These images and logo files are intended for use by media organizations as part of their coverage of Thinkery programs and events. Unauthorized personal or promotional use is strictly prohibited.
Gallery and exhibit images
Plan your next trip to Thinkery
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!