For press inquiries regarding Thinkery’s exhibits, operations and events.
Thinkery In The News
- Coronavirus updates in Central Texas: January 11, 2022 (KVUE)
- Austin children’s museum closing for 10 days due to staff COVID-19 cases (KXAN)
- Kids in underserved communities receive access to STEM through Boys and Girls Club partnership (Spectrum News)
- “Tuning In” with Jenn Hartmann Luck’s “Raise Your Voices” (FOX 7)
- Best Things To Do With Kids In Austin (Lonely Planet)
- Partnership Highlight: Great minds Thinkery alike (The SAFE Alliance)
- Museums increase COVID-19 safety measures with Austin in Stage 5 (Austin American-Statesman)
- Best of Austin 2021 Reader’s Poll / Best All-Ages Venue (Austin Chronicle)
- STEAM Summer Camp at Thinkery (Good Morning Austin/FOX 7)
- Stuck Inside With Kids? Here are 13 fun things to do to keep them busy during Austin’s freeze (Austin 360)
- Case Study: Supporting a community icon with the power of WordPress. (WP Engine)
Press Releases & Media Alerts
- Media Alert [1.11.22]: Thinkery Cancels General Admission Sessions Through January 21
- Press Release [7.13.21]: NI, Thinkery and Boys & Girls Clubs of the Austin Area to Launch Engineering Program for Underserved Austin Youth
- Press Release [5.5.21]: Thinkery announces new summer hours beginning Thursday, May 20
- Press Release [2.10.21]: Thinkery to reopen for limited-capacity General Admission beginning Friday, February 19
- Media Alert: [12.23.20] Thinkery’s “Path To Play” Will Close Through At Least January 6, 2021 as Austin Re-Enters Stage 5
- Press Release: [8.24.20] Thinkery announces phased reopening beginning Labor Day weekend
- Press Release: [7.14.20] Thinkery’s Food For Thought to feature local food celebs including Aaron Franklin, Kevin Fink, Tavel Bristol-Joseph and more
- Press Release: [6.18.20] Thinkery announces details, virtual Open House for Little Thinkers Preschool
- Press Release: [5.8.20] Thinkery Updates 2020 Summer Camp Offerings, Schedule
- Press Release: [4.27.20] Thinkery welcomes Andy Bell as new CEO
- Media Alert: [3.20.20] Thinkery extends museum closure to at least May 1, 2020
- Media Alert: [3.13.2020] – Thinkery announces temporary closure amid COVID-19 crisis
We’re pleased to assist members of the news media with questions or interview requests. Please call or email, and we’ll be sure to respond promptly!
Director of Marketing & Communications
Pre-approved Assets For Media Use
These images and logo files are intended for use by media organizations as part of their coverage of Thinkery programs and events. Unauthorized personal or promotional use is strictly prohibited.
Gallery and exhibit images
Plan your next trip to Thinkery
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!