Volunteers share their time and talents in service to Thinkery’s mission of STEAM learning for all!
As a Thinkery volunteer, you can…
- Give back to your community and participate in STEAM learning for all in a fun and supportive environment
- Develop new skills working with young learners in a unique out-of-school learning environment
- Participate in a community of creative, dedicated volunteers and staff
What do Thinkery volunteers do?
- Assist with programs such as Baby Bloomers, Sensory Friendly Hours, Storytime, and Field Trips
- Work alongside Thinkery staff to facilitate creative STEAM-based activities
- Work behind-the-scenes in materials preparation and supply management
- Support special events and fundraisers throughout the year
- Represent and live out our core values
What are the requirements to volunteer?
- Must be 18 or older
- Attend a volunteer orientation
- Complete a Raptor background screening at the beginning of each shift
- There is no minimum time commitment, but most volunteers complete 1-2 shifts per month
- Enthusiasm for Thinkery’s mission and core values
Please review the Volunteer Agreement to learn more about these policies and expectations.
What else should I know before becoming a Thinkery Volunteer?
Contact the Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 512-469-6235
Volunteers in Action
Plan your next trip at Thinkery.
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!