Looking for a great opportunity to inspire families, share your talent and meet new people?
As a Thinkery volunteer, you can…
- Be part of a creative, collaborative community that celebrates curiosity and discovery.
- Meet dedicated volunteers and staff who share your commitment to creating innovative learning experiences that equip and inspire the next generation of creative problem solvers.
- Have the opportunity to apply for a variety of short and long-term positions that match your interests, talents, and schedule.
- Receive training and gain new skills.
- Have a seriously fun time!
Find out more about our individual volunteer opportunities—or about bringing in a group of volunteers!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! We are not accepting new applications at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Thinkery Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older. Thinkery also has a program for teen volunteers. Click here to learn more about our teen program!
- Orientation and background check processing are required prior to volunteering.
- There is no minimum time commitment.
- No STEAM background needed, just an enthusiasm for working with kids!
- We do not accept court-mandated volunteer assignments.
Questions? Email email@example.com for more information.
Looking for information on our internship program?
Click here to learn about internship opportunities at Thinkery!
Volunteers in Action
Plan your next trip at Thinkery.
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!