Looking for a great opportunity to inspire families, share your talent and meet new people?
As a Thinkery volunteer, you can…
- Be part of a creative, collaborative community that celebrates curiosity and discovery.
- Meet dedicated volunteers and staff who share your commitment to creating innovative learning experiences that equip and inspire the next generation of creative problem solvers.
- Assist in a variety of short and long-term positions that match your interests, talents, and schedule.
- Receive training and gain new skills.
- Have a seriously fun time!
Thinkery Volunteer Guidelines
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Orientation and background check processing are required prior to volunteering.
- There is no minimum time commitment.
- No STEAM background is needed, just an enthusiasm for working with kids!
- We do not accept court-mandated volunteer assignments.
- All volunteers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of volunteering. Some exceptions will be made for certain medical conditions, please contact the Volunteer Resources Manager to discuss. Learn more about Thinkery’s health and safety guidelines.
- Late or Absent from Volunteer Shift? Click here to please let us know.
Questions? Email email@example.com for more information.
Volunteers in Action
Plan your next trip at Thinkery.
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!