Volunteers share their time and talents in service to Thinkery’s mission of STEAM learning for all!
Due to staffing transitions, Volunteer Orientations are temporarily paused.
Please check back frequently for updates!
As a Thinkery volunteer, you can…
- Give back to your community and participate in STEAM learning for all in a fun and supportive environment
- Develop new skills working with young learners in a unique out-of-school learning environment
- Participate in a community of creative, dedicated volunteers and staff
What do Thinkery volunteers do?
- Assist with programs such as Baby Bloomers, Sensory Friendly Hours, Storytime, and Field Trips
- Work alongside Thinkery staff to facilitate creative STEAM-based activities
- Work behind-the-scenes in materials preparation and supply management
- Support special events and fundraisers throughout the year
- Represent and live out our core values
What are the requirements to volunteer?
- Must be 18 or older
- Attend a volunteer orientation
- Complete a Raptor background screening at the beginning of each shift
- There is no minimum time commitment, but most volunteers complete 1-2 shifts per month
- Enthusiasm for Thinkery’s mission and core values
What else should I know before becoming a Thinkery Volunteer?
We do not accept court-mandated volunteer assignments.
Contact the Volunteer Manager at email@example.com
or call 512-469-6235
Volunteers in Action
Plan your next trip at Thinkery.
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!