Thinkery for Educators
We offer programs to help educators extend and enrich classroom objectives — and develop new professional skills.
Thinkery is temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 crisis.
We will remain closed for general admission until further notice.
At Thinkery, our School Programs:
- Extend and enrich classroom objectives
- Encourage hands-on learning through play-based experiences
- Provide child-driven, inquiry-based learning opportunities
- Encourage children to use their imagination and creativity
- Foster joyful curiosity and discovery
- Support state academic standards (TEKS)
- Welcome educators and students of all backgrounds, abilities, and educational settings to join us
Ready to learn and explore with us? Check out our School Programs options and find the best fit for you!
Thinkery Field Trips provide a playful, hands-on experience for students, teachers and chaperones to nurture creativity, collaboration, and problem solving skills, while building STEAM knowledge.
Earn CPE credit while exploring new ways to integrate science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM) concepts into your classroom or library.
Thinkery Educator Resources
Earn CPE credit, network with other educators and bring Thinkery into your classroom! We offer a variety of classroom resources and professional development opportunities for educators of all kinds!