Calling all creative, curious, and playful innovators!
Innovators’ Workshop, our largest gallery focuses on making and invention as forms of inquiry and creative problem-solving. Filled to the brim with a multidisciplinary mix of art and science, visitors can challenge their skills and imaginations by building, inventing and sharing.
The space contains a range of activities that explore themes such as:
- Cause and effect, motion, and kinetics at Power of Air and Connect.
- Visual investigations, including opportunities to document imaginative processes at Micro Eye, Stop Animation Station and Painting on Glass.
- Structure, stability, and making things out of loose parts at Simple Machines Wall and Build Landscape.
Things to know and what to try
- Give children time and space to explore wild ideas.
- Practice critical thinking by planning, experimenting and thinking through a process.
- Join in the play and be curious alongside your child!
Plan your next trip at Thinkery.
We have tons of fun and exciting things to do, updated on a regular basis. Check out what we have to offer and see if you can join us!